Friday, May 31, 2019

Original Writing Story Kidnapped :: essays research papers

My stomach retched, my throat dry, had I got myself into this mess? A distant scrunch echoed across the cold, hard floor, ricocheting into my ear. Someone was coming.With a slow dawn I remembered. Had I slipped or had he hit me with something? My tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth as I relived the figure advancing towards me. It was dark. The street lower that shone from behind the man in the faceless thickset man in the grey hoody ensured anonymity. Now he was coming. How long had I been here? My head ached as I struggled to assess my surroundings. Stamp. Stomp. Scuff. The torture was unbearable. I blocked the harrowing thoughts of my oncoming captor, and tried to construct a plan. I peered around the eerie room. Dust dulled each and every ornament, just adding to the clutter in the already paltry squalor. The lighting was poor, the only light came from the rotting window at the other side of the room. Suddenly my mind raced? A window I prepared to make a run for it. I pulled my self off the ground and began to stand. If only I could get to the window I could make my escape. OUCH My leg crippled with pain. I tried to shuffle my way to the window, provided it was excruciating. As my senses kicked back in, I felt pains shooting up and down my body. Peering down at my hands I screamed. My hands were covered in cold, congealed blood.Too late He had heard me. Why had I been so stupid as to scream? I had lost valuable seconds and pull negative forces to me.?Well, well,? droned a confident voice.His pose screamed power. His broad shoulders held high. His Doc Martens legs astride, he loomed ominously in my face.?Who are you I cried, ?Why have you brought me hereNo reply.I raised my arms in anger, ?I?m talking to you.? Instantly his arm swung swiftly, like steel, it impacted on mine. Fear bulged from my eyeballs, he grasped both(prenominal) my hands and heaved me up. My feet dangled in the air.Don?t make me angry Lady. I don?t like people who make me angry. He dr opped me like a sack to the floor. I winced, a white light of pain shot as my injured knee crushed to the concrete floor. He grabbed me by the head, my fuzz taut in his vice grip, he dragged me behind like a hunter drags home his prey.

No comments:

Post a Comment