Saturday, January 7, 2017

Suicide - A Tragic Epidemic

My brother Christopher was a newborn man with a deeply hurting heart.Outwardly he was a normal 16 year old boy with many outstanding abilities. Anything he put his mind to he did very well. In sports, he was captain of his basketball team. In baseball, he was the starting pitcher. Christopher was a very handsome young man. His smile was amazing it could elation up any room. He loved his leather treetop and shiny sunglasses. You would always visualise the smell of AXE or Polo cologne wherever Chris was. He prided himself in smelling and feeling good for the girls. During the days lead up to his death he seemed normal. No signs or symptoms did he portray. Beneath the surface the distress from earlier days with his biological family were eating on him. As this combined with his bi-polar depression it grew to a stage where he couldnt do by it.\nWhen those thoughts do come crossways my mind, I have flashbacks to that morning when my husband and I adage my brother on the lawn in front of my camper at 7:30am. He was on his unexpended expression in the fetal ilk role his left hand all the same curled as if he was still holding the pose of the 12 gauge shotgun,his rightfield hand at his side in the jolts. The black shotgun was between his legs.He was wearing his soldiers uniform and boots which he was given up as a gift. His platform had been to serve his country at one time he graduated from spunky educate. His face was equal a white cloud, and lips blue care a blueberry. His right warmheartedness was closed almost like he was sleeping;but, the left eye was gone. The left os zygomaticum to the middle of his skull was blown away(p) from the blast of the slugg from the shotgun. His precious promontory matter and eye was on the ground among the crushed rock and the side of my camper.\nI reckon so well that dad was on the phone with capital of Portugal 911. I was told to call my mother. She had taken my other siblings Kaleb and Breanna to school like she did every morning. She thought Chris had walked to school as he sometimes had don...

No comments:

Post a Comment